What we do:
We provide integration of digital marketing strategy and technology-driven by data.
The new digital and technologies continue to develop at great speed, and ANTS remains on the cutting edge with exceptional user experiences designs. We’re looking for a skilled UX/UI Specialist to join our team of innovative consultants who are consistently raising the bar on creativity and user-friendly experiences. The ideal candidate is a talented artist with extensive product and service design expertise who can work alongside a team and independently in the research, creation, and updates of various technologies and digital platforms for clients in a variety of industries.
A good UX/UI specialist must have empathy for the user, a deep understanding of user-centered design (UCD) and strong analytical abilities. They must have an understanding of technical limitations as well as business strategies and goals, backed by a knowledge of different technologies. The UX/UI specialist will have an immediate effect on our brand, products, and that of our clients, as well as an ongoing impact in solidifying our industry-wide reputation for stellar design. They should be wholly committed to the discovery and development of innovative solutions in an ever-changing digital landscape.
- Appreciation of high quality visual design, innovative technology, marketing strategy, business strategy, as well as business analysis and quality assurance disciplines.
- Conduct on user studies and present findings that will inform improvements in the customer experience.
- Establish research methods and strategies with our Marketing and BD research team.
- Discover customer and business needs through contextual inquiries, generative and quantitative research, and identify solutions to meet those needs.
- Hands-on experience designing holistic, omni-channel product and service ecosystem designs.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, the voice of the customer, user journeys, customer feedback, and usability findings.
- Transform tasks into intuitive, accessible, and easy-to-use designs through the entire experience lifecycle, from the first-time user to the expert.
- Communicate the initiative and product to others through consumer journeys, storyboards, ecosystem and service designs, prototypes, wireframes, infographics, and other materials.
- Communicate with business and engineering teams, as well as stakeholders and executive leadership
- Ensure the voice of the customer is present by incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design
- Perform metrics analysis post-launch to inform design/UX optimization efforts
- Perform storytelling and share your discoveries, influence stakeholders, and create energy around an idea or an initiative.
- Pitch concepts in a clear, concise, and compelling way to obtain buy-in and/or funding.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3 – 5 years UX/UI experience in various digital platforms, technologies, marketing, social media, or similar
- A user-centric mindset | Creative and Analytical Approach | Product and Service Design thinking
- The aptitude to learn new knowledge of digital platforms and technologies trends is a must
- Dedication to innovative, sophisticated designs and collaborative problem solving
- Experience implementing and using modern digital journey design, workflows, and operations.
- Knowledge of industry tools such as Sketch, InVision, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Zeplin and OmniGraffle
- Excellent communicator and collaboration with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Strong working knowledge of relevant Microsoft applications and digital platform
- Strong analytical, prioritization, technical writing capabilities, problem-solving, and negotiating skills
- Proven capabilities in project management, quality assurance, and platform testing management
- Business know-how: Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences
Compensation and Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Life Insurance & Accident Insurance
- Incentive & Bonus
- Flexible working environment
- Staff Outing
- Engagement Activity
- Free beverage (coffee and tea, soft drinks, fruit juice) and snacks.
- Work Days and Time: Monday – Friday (09:00 – 18:00)
- 100% Work from Anywhere*